Webinar recording is available on-demand by filling in your details in the form.
Making data-driven decisions is not just good for business. In the face of global economic uncertainty, it is paramount for success. In this webinar, SimilarWeb’s Alisha Kapur and Jamie Drayton discuss how COVID-19 has impacted the outlook for the travel, retail, eCommerce, and financial services sectors in the Asia Pacific region.
在线视频The first half of this hour-long presentation is dedicated to Australia, during which we address consumer trends, including an in-depth look at retail, financial services, and more. The second part covers Japan, focusing on retail and e-commerce, travel, and other transactional industries.
These are the key topics covered in the presentation:
First half-hour (Australia):
- Websites and apps that are most frequently being used for work, leisure, and communication
- Retail and eCommerce – who’s winning and who’s losing consumers and how online behaviors changed over the past month
- A deep dive into consumer finance trends, including digital-first banking providers, credit card issuers, and more
Second half-hour (Japan):
- An overview of the difficulties facing organizations and individuals during the transition to work from home
- What’s going on with retail and travel? Discover how purchasing trends have evolved in response to the recent developments
- The span of impact – from ‘back-to-school’ beauty brands to alcohol sales
在线视频Interested specifically in Japan? Download the Japanese slides from our webinar by filling in your details below.